Phase II Study of Radiolabeled BC8 (Anti-CD45) Antibody Combined With Busulfan and Cyclophosphamide as Treatment for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia in First Remission Followed by HLA-Identical Related Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD45 monoclonal antibody BC8 I-131 (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2005 New trial record.