A study of adjunctive aripiprazole in patients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Antidepressants
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 Mar 2014 A post hoc analysis of pooled data from 3 phase 3 studies, was published in Journal of Affective Disorders.
- 06 Jun 2013 Based on results of this study, and CN138-139 and CN138-165, aripiprazole has received approval from Health Canada as adjunctive treatment of major depressive disorder, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 24 Aug 2010 Results of a pooled analysis [trial profiles 700004743 and 700011903] on suicidal ideation resulting from aripiprazole therapy published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History