A Multicenter, Long-Term, Open-label, Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Aripiprazole as an Adjunctive Therapy in the Treatment of Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 03 May 2008 Results were presented at the 161st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 20 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 09 Oct 2005 New trial record.