A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, flexible-dose study of DVS-233 SR [desvenlafaxine sustained-release] and venlafaxine ER [extended release] in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2009 Actual end date (1 Mar 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (369) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.