A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of atorvastatin in patients with clinically isolated syndrome and high risk of conversion to multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAYCIS
- 17 Apr 2010 Primary endpoint results presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 17 Apr 2010 Primary endpoint 'Number of multiple sclerosis lesions' has not been met.
- 17 Apr 2010 Primary endpoint 'Symptom exacerbation rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History