Efficacy and tolerability of olanzapine, quetiapine and risperidone in the treatment of first episode psychosis: a randomized double blind 52-week comparison
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone
- Indications Cognition disorders; Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAFE
- 29 Nov 2010 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (Mar 2002) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.