A 12-month, open label, flexible-dosage study of the safety/efficacy of CEP 10953 [armodafinil] in the treatment of excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome, or chronic shift work sleep disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders; Narcolepsy; Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2006) and actual number of patients (328) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2007 Status change
- 09 Oct 2005 New trial record.