Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing an Association of Hormonal Treatment and Docetaxel Versus the Hormonal Treatment Alone in Metastatic Prostate Cancers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Antiandrogens; Goserelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GETUG AFU 15; GETUG-15
- 18 Feb 2017 Results of early benefit data of docetaxel from two studies (GETUG-AFU15 and CHAARTED) presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 07 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 02 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History