A comparison of CS-747 and clopidogrel in acute coronary syndrome subjects who are to undergo percutaneous coronary intervention
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAAL; TRITON-TIMI-38
- 04 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 13000 to 14200 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Nov 2011 Results of sub-analysis in STEMI patients presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History