A phase I/II, open-label pilot trial to evaluate the safety of Rapamune (sirolimus) in patients with multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jan 2013 Actual initiation date May 2003 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2007 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2005 New trial record.