A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose Ranging Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Three Months Administration of SB-683699 (150 - 1200mg Twice Daily) in Subjects With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Firategrast (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Aug 2004 to Sep 2004 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2005 New trial record.