A phase II trial of IV [intravenous] busulfan (Busulfex) and melphalan as a preparatory regimen prior to allogeneic bone marrow transplantation [BMT] for the treatment of advanced and high risk hematologic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Oct 2005 New trial record.