A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, efficacy and safety study of a flexible dose of DVS-233 SR [desvenlafaxine sustained-release] in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (May 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2005 New trial record.