A Phase II Study of 506U78 in Patients With Previously Systemically Untreated Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) or With Refractory or Relapsed Non-cutaneous Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma (PTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nelarabine (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2005 New trial record.