A 48 Week, Phase II, Open-Label Multi-Cohort, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of GW433908/Ritonavir QD and GW433908/Ritonavir BID When Administered to HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Naive and Experienced, Pediatric Subjects 2-18 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients added to 69 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 62 to 69 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.