Randomized, Open-Label, Comparative Safety and Efficacy Study of Tipranavir Boosted With Low-Dose Ritonavir (TPV/RTV) Verses Genotypically-Defined Protease Inhibitor/Ritonvair (PI/RTV) in Multiple Antiretroviral Drug-Experienced Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tipranavir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESIST-1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2009 Additional trial locations (Canada and Australia) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History