A randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter, blinded phase I/II study of the safety of escalating doses of ocrelizumab (PRO70769) in subjects with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis receiving stable doses of concomitant methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTION
- Sponsors Genentech
- 24 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Nov 2007 Results reported at the 71st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
- 16 Jun 2007 Results were reported at EULAR 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History