A randomized trial of two saquinavir-containing combination treatment regimens in children with HIV infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Saquinavir (Primary) ; Nelfinavir; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2005 New trial record.