A Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Effect of Tocilizumab on Reduction in Signs and Symptoms in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and Inadequate Response to DMARD Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOWARD
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jun 2017 Results assessing liver safety with long-term tocilizumab treatment for rheumatoid arthritis using pooled data (n= 4171) from five core phase 3 placebo-controlled studies (OPTION, TOWARD, LITHE, AMBITION, RADIATE), a clinical pharmacology study (NCT00365001), a phase 4 study (ADACTA) or long-term extension studies, published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology Journal.
- 30 Oct 2013 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 15 Jun 2013 Insulin resistance outcomes presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History