A 24-Week, Double Blind, Randomized Study to Determine the Effects of 24 Weeks of Dosing With Tripterygium Wilfordii Hook F (TwHF) or Sulfasalazine, in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfasalazine; Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Aug 2009 Results will be published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, according to a Phytomedics media release.
- 18 Aug 2009 Results were published in the Annals of Internal Medicine.
- 05 Jan 2007 Information added from 1057045.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History