Childhood Absence Epilepsy Rx PK-PD-Pharmacogenetics Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethosuximide (Primary) ; Lamotrigine; Valproic acid
- Indications Absence epilepsy
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2010 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 15 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2008 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History