Childhood Absence Epilepsy Rx PK-PD-Pharmacogenetics Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethosuximide (Primary) ; Lamotrigine; Valproic acid
- Indications Absence epilepsy
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2017 Results assessing pretreatment problems and differential effects of initial therapy in children with childhood absence epilepsy published in the Neurology
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2010 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History