Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre Study to Assess ZD4054 (Zibotentan) in Pain-free or Mildly Symptomatic Patients With Prostate Cancer and Bone Metastases Who Have Rising Serum Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zibotentan (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPOC
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2013 Results of a biomarker analysis (n=206) presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 31 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History