Evaluation of the Association Between DNA Methylation and Shortened Survival in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer Treated With 5-FU/Oxaliplatin-Based Regimens in E3200.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00897754).
- 28 Jan 2008 Broad-label approval was based on the results of this study and NO16966 [see 700003183].
- 26 Apr 2007 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History