A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparative Trial Of A Novel CCR5 Antagonist, UK-427,857, In Combination With Zidovudine/Lamivudine Versus Efavirenz In Combination With Zidovudine/Lamivudine For The Treatment Of Antiretroviral-Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine/zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MERIT; MERIT-ES
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History