A Randomized, Open-Label Study Exploring a Simplified Kaletra (Lopinavir/Ritonavir)-Based Therapy Versus a Sustiva (Efavirenz)-Based Standard of Care in Previously Non-Treated HIV-Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine/zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 15 Aug 2009 Tolerability results, with respect to drug-induced osteoporosis, have been reported in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
- 01 Mar 2009 Results published in AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses.
- 15 Jul 2008 Primary endpoint results published in The Journal of Infectious Diseases in July 2008