A phase I/II trial of bevacizumab (Avastin), erlotinib (Tarceva), and imatinib (Gleevec) in the treatment of patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2010 Planned end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.