Antigonadotropin-Leuprolide in Alzheimer's Disease Drug INvestigation (ALADDIN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Leuprorelin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALADDIN-I
- 31 Aug 2010 Acronym changed to ALADDIN-I based on BE 1042741.
- 28 Jul 2009 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2006 Results reported at 10th International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders (ICAD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History