A phase I clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of the HIV-1 DNA vaccine VRC-HIVDNA009-00-VP (gag-pol-nef-multiclade env) with the plasmid cytokine adjuvant VRC-ADJDNA004-IL2-VP (IL-2/Ig).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVDNA009-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-ADJDNA004-IL2-VP
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 03 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Aug 2009 to Dec 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.