A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Reteplase and Abciximab Combination Therapy With Abciximab Alone Administered Early or Just Prior to Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Acute Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary) ; Reteplase (Primary)
- Indications Cardiogenic shock; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FINESSE
- Sponsors Centocor
- 05 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Dec 2006 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 15 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History