An Investigation of the Antidepressant Efficacy of an Antiglutamatergic Agent in Bipolar Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riluzole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Mar 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- 22 Apr 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 20 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.