Phase I and II Clinical Studies of Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Combination With Bexarotene Oral Capsules for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2008 Planned end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History