A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Study in Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Colon or Rectum Who Are Receiving First-line Chemotherapy With Oxaliplatin/5-fluorouracil/Leucovorin With PTK787/ZK 222584 or Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Vatalanib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIRM-1
- 04 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Nov 2008 Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Sep 2007 Results were presented at ECCO 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History