Phase II Trial of Rituximab/Fludarabine Followed by CAMPATH-1H in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2008 Alemtuzumab is approved for first-line treatment of chromin lymphocytic leukaemia, according to BTG media release.
- 08 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 15 Oct 2005 New trial record.