Randomized Phase II Trial of Docetaxel (Taxotere) and Oblimersen (Antisense Oligonucleotide Directed to BCL-2) Versus Taxotere Alone in Patients With Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Oblimersen
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Prostate specific antigen response' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History