Primary Systemic Therapy Using Sequential Docetaxel/Cyclophosphamide/Bevacizumab Followed by Doxorubicin in Operable/Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 29 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015.
- 11 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.