Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Comparison of the Efficacy & Safety of Quetiapine Fumarate to Placebo as Adjunct to Mood Stabilizers (Lithium or Divalproex) in the Maintenance Treatment of Bipolar I Disorder in Adult Patients (Abbreviated)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 May 2008 FDA approval for use of quetiapine for the maintenance treatment of patients with bipolar I disorders, as adjunct to lithium or valproate semisodium, based on this and another phase III trial.
- 14 Dec 2007 Status changed from inprogress to completed.
- 16 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History