A Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Bortezomib (Velcade(TM)) Combined With ACVBP [doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vindesine, bleomycin and prednisone] Regimen in Patients With Previously Untreated Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Bleomycin; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vindesine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2007 Additional lead trial center and investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2006 Status change
- 16 Oct 2005 New trial record.