Research on the Effectiveness of Risperidone in Bipolar Disorder in Adolescents and Children (REACH): A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Risperidone for the Treatment of Acute Mania in Bipolar I Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in Bipolar Disorders.
- 16 Oct 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History