Phase II Trial of Concurrent Irinotecan, Carboplatin and Radiation Therapy Followed by Bevacizumab (Avastin) in the Treatment of Patients With Limited Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Irinotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Jul 2010 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2005 New trial record.