A phase I pilot study to evaluate safety and efficacy of etanercept (Enbrel) on the response rate of HIV-infected subjects who are in virologic failure and who have failed to respond to standard antiretroviral therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2009 Actual end date (1 Oct 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2005 New trial record.