A phase II, randomized, partially blinded trial of combinations of potent antiretroviral therapy, HIV-specific immunizations, and cycles of interleukin-2 [aldesleukin] to promote efficient control of viral replication.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; HIV vaccine vCP1452 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2006 Status change
- 17 Oct 2005 New trial record.