Randomized, double-blind, adjuvant- and placebo-controlled, dose-escalating study to evaluate safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of leish-111f + MPL-SE vaccine with meglumine antimoniate (Glucantime) in cutaneous leishmaniasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs LEISH-F3 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Monophosphoryl lipid A (Primary) ; ; Meglumine antimonate
- Indications Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2010 Results reported in Vaccine.
- 24 Mar 2009 Additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2005 New trial record.