A phase II trial using a universal GM-CSF [granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor]-producing and CD40L-expressing bystander cell line (GM. CD40L) in the formulation of autologous tumor cell-based vaccines for patients with mantle cell lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CD40L GVAX (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 31 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.