An Open Label Safety Study to Evaluate the Safety of Tipranavir Plus Ritonavir When Used in Combination With Other Agents for the Treatment of Patients With HIV Infection Who Have Failed and/or Are Intolerant to Combination Antiretroviral Therapy and Have Limited Treatment Options
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tipranavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.