Hepatitis B vaccination in youth at Adolescent Trial Network Sites: Effectiveness of two strategies and evaluation of tools to be used in future HIV prevention trials
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Feb 2010 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 15 Dec 2008 Actual trial end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Jul 2008, according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.