A phase I/II safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetic study of high dose lopinavir/ritonavir with or without saquinavir in HIV-infected pediatric subjects previously treated with protease inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Saquinavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 26 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 The actual trial end date is 1 Dec 2006 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.