A Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Gardasil (V501) Quadravalent HPV (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine in Preadolescents and Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Cervical cancer; Condylomata acuminata; Gynaecological cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History