A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study Comparing the Effects of Carvedilol Modified Release Formulation (COREG MR) and Atenolol in Combination With and Compared to an Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor (Lisinopril) on Left Ventricular Mass Regression in Hypertensive Patients With Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carvedilol (Primary) ; Atenolol; Lisinopril
- Indications Left ventricular hypertrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEVER
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual number of patients (413) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.