A Phase I, Parallel, Open-Label, Multicenter, Two Week, Repeat-Dose Study Evaluating Plasma Amprenavir Pharmacokinetics in HIV-1 Infected Adult Subjects With Mild, Moderate or Severe Hepatic Impairment Receiving Fosamprenavir + Ritonavir Compared to Matched Control Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Dec 2009 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2005 New trial record.